18 September 2012

NANYOU

The Killer Gerbil was once again invited to be part of local entertainment magazine Nanyou on their "Men's Favourite Toys" September issue. We decided to use our old Batik Gerbil creation which we thought fits the bill and just in case you can't read Mandarin from below's article, here's what we have to say about our contribution:"I remember growing up with a favorite Teddy Bear soft toy which was my everything. It followed me wherever I went and I can't never sleep without it beside me at night. My punching bag when times were tough as a kid and a great listener, I decided to experiment the ancient art of Batik and graffiti with little sewing experience to create my very own soft toy in ode of my great Teddy Bear."

Thank you Nanyou for the opportunity as always!