12 October 2009

BALI BOMBIN'

The Killer Gerbil was in the island of paradise Bali for a quick getaway while meeting some good people. Apart from all those touristy tour spots and witnessing the breathtaking sunset in Kuta beach, the highlight of this trip was to visit and meet up with the Obey crew who are based in Bali in which I get to witness them in action wheatpasting a massive collage high up on the side of a building in downtown with throngs of onlookers and passer-bys crowding the roadside creating a crazy pile-up.

LA's finest renowned graff photographer Keegan Gibbs were also coincidentally in town and it was definitely an honor to have meet the guy who does wonders behind his lens. Of course I have to leave some love wherever I went so I got to hung out and painted with the local boys over at Obey's backyard over good laughs in the sun.

Thank you Bali for the good times. I'll see you in the sun soon.

Click here to check out my daily photoblog for more Bali travel photos and wish you were there.